Weekly Resource Giveaway
Ways to remain FaithFull
Weekly Call to Action
This weeks wellness challenge is centered around prayer. If your prayer life is non-existent, stagnant, or has regressed in some way, using this challenge may help to give you a boost.
Every day this week:
-Take 5 minutes to engage in a formal prayer at the start of your day (not in the car, not during your commute, not while you're still in bed). But formally meaning: you alone, sitting or kneeling and intentionally talking to God.
-Keep in mind that prayer is simply a conversation with God and he knows you're heart/mind better than anyone else. Don't feel pressured to use biblical or religious jargon, just talk in your every day language that you would if you were talking to a friend.
-Tips for prayer formation (this is only a suggestion and not a requirement):
- Acknowledge and/or greet God (i.e.: Dear Lord, Good morning God, etc.)
- Express your gratitude (i.e.: thank you for this day, life, etc.)
- Express a need, question, or request for clarity, etc.
- Ask for guidance, understanding, and an ability to see God working in your life
- End with gratitude; specifically, thank God for the answer to this prayer even if it has not yet manifested